FW: Valentina Reports Question -- video tutorials, docs, ...

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Thu Jun 6 02:41:56 EDT 2013

------ Forwarded Message
From: Ruslan Zasukhin <ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 08:50:58 +0300

Hi Mike,

> I'm evaluating Valentina for our  purposes here, but it's a little hard since
> in the demo, everything I do in  the reports engine gets booted the moment I
> quit (or, like this morning, when  the program crashes), and I'm trying to
> build my first report, which must be a  little more complex than I thought,
> because I don't have it working, yet, and  I don't have my brain wrapped
> around how to make it work, yet.

About this.

1) have you see our videos about report Editor?
  can be found in the wiki / videos section

<http://www.valentina-db.com/docs/dokuwiki/v5/doku.php?id=valentina:products
:vstudio:vstudio>

2) have you found Report Editor section?

<http://www.valentina-db.com/docs/dokuwiki/v5/doku.php?id=valentina:products
:vstudio:help:report_editor:report_editor>

All this can help make reports

3) you are welcome to Valentina lists, where you can describe task and our
guys can help you.

4) Lynn, btw, lets try setup forum, because tasks about REPORTS should be in
separate section.

YOU CAN ASK as many question as needed to solve task :-)

------ End of Forwarded Message