OT: Dinner or meetup in Berkeley (or SF, or somewhere, Wednesday 12th June

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Thu Jun 6 16:39:45 EDT 2013

I'm visiting the Bay Area next week, and trying to get together with
Mark Weider and Shauna for dinner. Somewhere in Berkeley I guess, or
somewhere else in the North Bay (that's up to Mark, I don't know where
up there is good).

If any other LC'ers would like to join us - please let one or both of us
know.

And if you're in the South Bay, and can't face the trek all the way up
there, also get in touch with me - I'll be spending most of the week
south of Palo Alto, and would happily meet up with others from this list
to put a few more faces to names. I'm still free for lunch some days,
and free or coffee etc. mid morning or mid-afternoon most days; I think
I've run out of evenings already :-)

Thanks
-- Alex.