[ANN] Help with a LiveCode Presentation/Demo

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 19:31:22 EDT 2013

Thanks Jacque for the amendments.

Yes the Feature List is reference to Today, and whilst I'm aware that HUGs
still exist, I don't think I'd be recommending anyone spend their valuable
time registering there today.

It's funny, way back when, the reason I got into HyperCard was because a)
it came with free with the Mac, and b) the MUG BBS was full of public
domain stacks and the talk whether live or via BBS would ALWAYS eventually
wonder onto HC. MUGs seem to be more HUGs back then. Now, here I am doing a
LC demo at a MUG where the majority of users have never heard of HC.

Just one big Revolution.... hmmm, good catchy name for a piece of software
;-)