[ANN] Help with a LiveCode Presentation/Demo

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Jun 5 17:56:11 EDT 2013

On 6/5/13 1:07 AM, Kay C Lan wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I've volunteered to give a presentation/demo of LC Community at an up
> coming Mac User Group meeting.
>
> In preparation for this I've thrown together a very rough history and
> feature set of HyperCard, SuperCard, MetaCard, Revolution/LiveCode. It can
> be found here; as an anyone (you) can edit Google Spreadsheet:
>
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aqkz0MzC98e6dGNpcnhBR0VsQjRuOU92RDhPRWN2dnc&usp=sharing
>
> NOTE: there are 2 sheets, 1 = history, 2 = features
>
> I make no claim to it's accuracy, which is why, if anyone here would like
> to correct my entries, feel free.

I changed 2 HC entries from "no" to "yes" -- OSA and "do". HC supported
scripts written in AppleScript, which you could write directly inside
its script editor, and had hooks for other languages though I don't
think any others were actually added. The "do" command was part of the
original HC syntax in version 1.0.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com