JSON

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Mon Jun 3 16:37:08 EDT 2013

OK, So I have some developers creating a server solution for my Push needs and they wanted me to send them JSON posts but I had never done that before and asked here on the list a few days ago about the JSON library. Well they said they can now remove the need for JSON and provide me a new API for simple form data BUT the question I have is "Is it better to go the JSON route from within a Livecode Mobile app or should I go for the easy way out and have them change the API?"

I don't mind learning something new but since it was new to me I didn't want to spend the time at first but now I am second guessing.

Any advice???

Thanks

Tom

-- Tom McGrath III