Ready for Lift Off - With LiveCode Commercial

Francis Nugent Dixon effendi at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jun 3 16:18:08 EDT 2013

Hi from Beautiful Brittany,

Just for fun, I clicked on the button "Upgrade Now" in your
LiveCode "Ready for LiftOff - With LiveCode Commercial",
although I am a fervent and everyday user of LiveCode for
FUN, and I wouldn't dare to enter the commercial field against
some of the brilliant forum "aficionados".

Maybe, if I had been 40 years younger, I may have gone for
LiveCode Commercial, but I found that teaching Telecomms
with my hands in my pockets was more lucrative !!

I must admit, I was impressed at the beginning. I have never
seen a more mind-boggling list of available Products and
Add-Ons in my life.

It really was "Revolution coming on STRONG".

Then I started clicking on more buttons, to find that most of
them brought me back to :

LiveCode Commercial        500 Euros
LiveCode Commercial Fast  2900 Euros

So, you have the biggest bundle in the world !

It nevertheless seemed a strange way of advertising it.

(Don't get me wrong. I live and breathe LiveCode ……..!)

-Francis