Is there any issue with a file and directory set up that includes a space?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Jul 14 08:31:19 EDT 2013

Hi Mark,

Sometimes, people might have special characters in their names, such as
Niña Mendoça. In such cases you'll have to deal with diacritics and then
you might as well make sure to deal with spaces correctly. Otherwise,
people will wonder why your system can't cope with perfectly normal
non-English names.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille