Is there any issue with a file and directory set up that includes a space ?

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Sun Jul 14 01:56:57 EDT 2013

I tell everyone not to use spaces or special characters. But allas
cyberspace won. Even MS eliminated spaces in system folders.

Case sensitive file names also burn my a##. It's an accident waiting to
happen. In my humble opinion case sensitive file names is one of those
"Looks good on paper" type of things.

Ralph DiMola
MIS Director
Evergreen Information Services