Catastrophic Hard Drive Failure, Economic Hardships and Dual Survival

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 25 06:29:42 EST 2013

Its a bit late now, but the answer is probably Clonezilla.  Insert and boot,
make clone copy including boot sectors, and an hour or two later you have an
exact copy.  To go back all you do is the process in reverse from your
backup.

For one client I used one of those hard drive docks and when they had a
crash we just installed the backup and lived dangerously for the rest of the
day till we could make a new backup.  But the outage time was minimal - an
hour or two.

Peter