MenuItems not showing

Joe Hamburger abilitybf at att.net
Tue Jan 22 10:32:34 EST 2013

Hi Again,

Thanks to Joe Wilkins, Craig Newman & Kay Lang. The stack I'm using is for my
use only, so even though I put a lot of menuitems in a single button it's not
really a problem. Having said that, you are probably right in that I should
simplify it. Up until now I've resisted dedicating a menubar to an individual
card. I know that's ridiculous, but I've been lazy.

Yes, all the menuitems in other buttons work just fine. If I ask for the name of
the malfunctioning menuitem it gives me it correctly. It's just shown as a blank
line and it doesn't work. I suspect the particular menu button has become
compromised. Probably if I duplicated that button from scratch it would work.
However, I'm going to take your advice and create a dedicated menubar for this
card. I'm hoping that will solve my problem. Like you said if nothing else it
will be less cumbersome.

Thanks again!

Joe Hamburger