[OT] A tale of App Store rejection

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Sun Jan 20 17:02:25 EST 2013

Absolute freedom and absolute security are mutually exclusive. At least in the present state of the world as we know it. The trick is balance. You think balance lies further towards the freedom side of things. I, being an IT guy who has seen people hand their lives over to villains because they thought, "I don't have anything they want. What do I need a firewall and malware protection for?" Think its more towards the side of security. It all comes down to how bad you perceive the world to be. I happen to think the world, in places, is a very, very bad place. The Internet puts those far away bad places at your doorstep, nay, in you living room and in you pocket. And please don't call me lazy. I learned not to be lazy about security after our entire infrastructure was brought to its knees by the slammer worm.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Calvary Chapel CM
Sent from iPhone