[OT] A tale of App Store rejection

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Jan 19 21:04:05 EST 2013

Bob-

> Shouldn't have any control at all over what people put on their
> servers? Really?? You need to think again.

Er...not exactly. You're forgetting the part about having only one
place to go to install apps on a device, so Apple can tell you what
apps you have the right to install on the device you think you own.
And that as a developer you can't sell apps without giving Apple a 30%
cut, and can't even give apps away for free unless they say it's ok.

IANAL, but I can only imagine that the reason the RICO act hasn't been
brought up is that Apple has more agressive lawyers than the
government.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net