OT: Super duper scripts in MS Word

Paul D. DeRocco pderocco at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jan 19 03:55:33 EST 2013

> Jim Hurley-2 wrote
>
> This is WAY off topic, but I don't know where else to turn.
> Google has
> failed me  entirely.
>
> I need TWO levels of superscript in MS Word. X to the Y
> power to the Z
> power. Three levels of text: base level, superscript level, and
> super-duper script level.

The easiest thing is to enter Z as a regular superscript, then change the
font size to something smaller (e.g., change 10pt to 6pt), then manually
raise it some number of points until it looks reasonable.

It might also be possible to embed an Equation Editor object inline with the
text, but that's probably gilding the lily.

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco
Paul                mailto:pderocco at ix.netcom.com