More about audio-video

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 17:03:37 EST 2013

J. Landman Gay wrote
> Thanks, I'll ask my client about it. Right now I'm collecting all the

In this website, you could find Cameyo, a free app for
virtualising applications: http://www.cameyo.com/

The virtual app that I build, using StackRunner and
Quicktime Lite worked really well in every machine of
the Computer Lab where I tested them.

Just notice that these were relatively new computers
with an updated and really clean Windows OS (They used a software
that restores the system to original condition after every reboot).

Al