iOS standalone - what to do about code signing failures?

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Mon Jan 7 11:06:29 EST 2013

Hi David,

Bless you and Jacque!! I think you have found my problem. Now how to fix?

If I go to the Provisioning section of the Portal and select Distribution, I have 2 profiles, each of which has Devices (0). But in the attempt to edit these, the Devices section is grayed out. Same thing if I create a New Profile . . . the devices section is grayed out.

Or, is it normal to have no devices for a Distribution Profile? (my Development Profiles all have my iPad listed)

Thanks,
Roger