iOS standalone - what to do about code signing failures?

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Sun Jan 6 22:17:40 EST 2013

Ok, time for me to chime in.

I have:
Deleted all expired certificates from my Keychain.
Deleted all Development and Distribution Provisioning Profiles for the team that I'm working on
and downloaded and installed fresh Provisioning Profiles from the Portal

And still my Xcode Organizer shows a status of "Valid signing identity not found" for the subject distribution profiles. (There is no indication of problems on the Portal i.e. status shows "Active")

Can anyone suggest anything else . . . pretty please?

Thanks,
Roger