Trouble in Paradise... with script editor

David C. davidocoker at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 21:01:11 EST 2013

>> I sure would like to find the cause just to save my sanity. :)
>
> ...sanity is so overrated these days...

Mark, I no longer need any sanity since I now reside in a room with
rubber padded walls decorated with pretty flowers...   Mine is now up
for sale CHEAP.

- - -

Mike,
Yepper, I had already tried removing all of the plugins, without
success. This user account has just been hosed somehow. Just a few
more files to move and there will be nothing left to see here in the
wake of this particular train crash. ;-)

Regards all and thanks for all of the assistance!
David C.