Is there a way to send and receive iOS messages?

Charles E Buchwald charles at buchwald.ca
Sat Jan 5 14:48:47 EST 2013

There are several options. Check out Push Notifications and Local Notifications in the iOS release notes. You can easily send either email or SMS messages, too, and there are ways to handle sending and receiving email from within an app.
If you need something more customized than that, there are other possibilities. What do you want to do?
- Charles

--
Charles E. Buchwald
http://buchwald.ca