Trouble in Paradise... with script editor

David C. davidocoker at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 13:11:31 EST 2013

This is a shout out of general (mild so far) desperation...

Since Heather and crew are likely off for the weekend, can anyone
point me to a download link for  a Rev/Livecode version around 4.0 for
Mac or thereabout? I have the original email from my purchase for 4.0,
but it points to a dead link at the RunRev site. I do have 4.5 and
4.53 for Mac here in my archives, but neither work and I really need
to see if I can get an earlier version functional.

Best regards,
David C.