[ANN] new little plugin and a bundle offer

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu Jan 3 14:00:59 EST 2013

Hey Folks,

Happy 2013!

I've just added a new plugin to the AAG | Tools plugin collection. It is
called FileDrag and I've been using it for years here to drag and drop
stacks directly from inside the IDE to other applications such as Transmit
SFTP client or GMail.

You can learn more about this new plugin at:

http://andregarzia.com/page/aagfiledrag

Its a simple plugin but it is a time saver for me. Specially when sharing
stacks with clients or uploading them to my servers.

I've also created a bundle called "Tools and Databases" that packages both
AAG | Tools and DB Lib. If purchased separately, they would add up to U$100
but in this bundle, you can have both for U$80

You can learn more about DB Lib, the most developer friendly database
library out there at:
http://andregarzia.com/page/dblib

For AAG | Tools information jump to: http://andregarzia.com/page/aagtools

To purchase this bundle, just go to any of the pages above and look for the
bundle information and the green buy now button.

Cheers

--
http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.