Physics Engine support

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Wed Feb 27 19:33:28 EST 2013

Since we are asking Kevin to stay awake a little longer, I have a question as well.

I am one of those that is in need for improved media support for all platforms.  The brief write up does not mention the camera for desktop.  Will the new media support include modern support for the camera on desktop for video recording?

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
canelasoftware.com