Physics Engine support

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Feb 27 19:30:28 EST 2013

Kevin seeing as you refuse to heed my advice to take a sleeping pill could you elaborate on the vector object a bit more. Anything you can share would be great. The other thing I'm wondering is will any of this stuff improve scrolling groups on iOS?

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services

mergExt - There's an external for that!