[ANN] UbuCon @ SCaLE in 23 hours

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Feb 21 14:04:42 EST 2013

The SoCal Linux Expo kicks off in under 24 hours from now. If you
haven't been, it's not only the best place for learning about Linux in
SoCal, and not only the best conference bargain ever at just $70 for all
three days, but also one of the most fun social events each year.

Friday is Special Events day at SCaLE and I'll be at UbuCon there, a
full day of all things Ubuntu. We have some great speakers lined up,
including Ubuntu Community Manager Jono Bacon showing off Ubuntu for
smartphones, and I'll be providing an introduction to LiveCode as well.

If you're in SoCal and either enjoy Linux or just want to learn more
about it, this is the place to be.

Hope to see you there -

<http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale11x/ubucon>

--