What do you want to contribute?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Mon Feb 18 16:20:48 EST 2013

Hmm... I think your code using current syntax is actually clearer than the proposed syntax. I definitely don't like adding meaningful comma given the confusion with items... You could replace that with a semi-colon or new line though.

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services

mergExt - There's an external for that!