Mac App Submit

Lars Brehmer larsbrehmer at mac.com
Sat Feb 16 13:56:06 EST 2013

Thanks Colin!

As always in my experience - spot on!

> What you say here doesn't make sense. You say the first line worked ok, but then when you pressed the return key you saw an error. Those are not two steps, it's one step. Either it worked or it didn't. My guess is that you pressed return after entering the line, then pressed return again. If I'm right, the folder was already created, and Terminal was just complaining because you pressed return one too many times.

Terminal & unix may as well be Swahili to me. After dragging something onto the Terminal window, I guess I simply assumed that you gotta hit the return key for something to happen. That first try, I never looked in the package contents after the "not recognized, invalid, unsuitable" message, but I assume it did actually execute correctly and that terminal message came after the successful execution.

I am so glad I bought your book and so glad you took the time to reply to my dopey problems!

This is getting very exciting for me! On to the actual submission!

Cheers,

Lars