Mac App Submit

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Sat Feb 16 08:16:00 EST 2013

What you say here doesn't make sense. You say the first line worked ok, but then when you pressed the return key you saw an error. Those are not two steps, it's one step. Either it worked or it didn't. My guess is that you pressed return after entering the line, then pressed return again. If I'm right, the folder was already created, and Terminal was just complaining because you pressed return one too many times.