PPC ?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sat Feb 9 15:03:56 EST 2013

On 10/02/2013, at 4:57 AM, Richmond <richmondmathewson at gmail.com> wrote:

> What chance:
>
> 1. A Mac PPC version of O-S Livecode?

I'm guessing you mean IDE because we still can deploy to PPC. I don't imagine there's a huge amount of platform specific code in the IDE engine so I guess this would be quite do-able.

> 2. A Linux PPC version of O-S Livecode?

I would think this would be as do-able as arm Linux which apparently is not a heap of work.

> Lots of underfunded schools "out there" running PPC Macs with either of those Operating Systems.

Agreed... Ideally it will be available via MacPorts and as a source package for linux.