Calling all Facebook denizens.

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 11:12:45 EST 2013

I have just seen the most recent video put out by Livecode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghvYqwsgsmI&feature=share

and feel that it says a lot more than the previous offerings, so
have posted it on my Facebook page with the following:

"Why crawl to one's goal with overly verbose and complex C++ or PASCAL,
or whatever, when one can travel there in air-conditioned comfort with
Livecode."

Anybody who wants to 'rip off' my comment is welcome to (err . . . it's
open source).

This really should be splattered around all over the various "social"
networks.

Richmond.