issue PUT html command

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at icloud.com
Mon Feb 4 12:42:49 EST 2013

I'm not even sure that's the right terminology. This is kind of related to my last post about push notifications. I found a neat web site (urbanairship.com) that has a server set up for sending push notifications to mobile devices. As far as I can tell, it's free to use. I'm still researching the details. Does anyone know anything about them?

Anyway, they have an html api that allows for issuing certain commands, including registering device tokens, via PUT and GET. How do I do this with LiveCode? I haven't really done much of this kind of thing before. I'm sure it's easy, and will probably be obvious, but I'm not finding anything in the docs.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Chris