tmControls Tab object on Android

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Sat Dec 21 17:53:05 EST 2013

Hi Scott,

Good to know you are working on an update.  I did read the FAQ, "after" I
posted my question.  In the FAQ you mention the resizing issues with
mobile, but I think that was written before we had fullScreenMode.  It
resized beautifully, so I was hopeful that it would also "just work".

Don't spend too much time on iOS 7; Android needs you too.  :-)

~Roger