[OT] I wonder.

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Dec 20 07:08:14 EST 2013

Hi Richmond,

Usually, I don't follow secondary links. If something isn't immediately available, I assume it doesn't exist. I don't have time to check out every next link. Web designers should take that into consideration, especially if they try to promote something.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.