Global Properties

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Dec 17 13:05:29 EST 2013

Going back to the original purpose of this post (how to get a list of
global properties), I just realized that the message box has a tab that
lists them.  However, just to add to the confusion, a cursory glance shows
it is far from complete.

I've assembled my own database of LC object properties along with many of
their characteristics that are of interest to me, along with a routine that
identifies new properties in each new release of LC (assuming they are in
the propertynames of course).  I'll just add the global properties I've
come up with via the code posted earlier in this thread to the database.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>