Still stuck on playing a sound with a player

Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff at me.com
Tue Dec 17 12:21:40 EST 2013

In reference to the changing of cards stopping a player:

I use many cards in a group with one player in that group, and changing cards does not stop the player.

Some version of LC 5.x changed that behavior to stop play on card changes. I submitted a bug report and it was changed back to not stop play on card changes.

On the other hand, it might be better to have just one player in a separate stack if you only want one sound playing at a time, which I do. But I didn't think of that method at the time :-(

I might change it.

Peter Bogdanoff
UCLA