Re: Eric Chatonet´s website

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Mon Dec 16 03:59:36 EST 2013

Alejandro,

there is an archived version of his site at

https://web.archive.org/web/20111127132721/http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/

Unfortunately the his Revolution tools and tutorials are not available at that site.

But i have here an archive of all his tools and tutorials.

So if you are interested in one of them, then just send me an private email and i will  send it to you.

Regards,

Matthias