Resizing a group to clip an object symetrically

John Craig john at splash21.com
Thu Dec 12 18:13:29 EST 2013

Some ideas;

on mouseUp
    local tGroupLocation, tGraphicLocation
    put the loc of group "Clip" into tGroupLocation
    put the loc of graphic "Oval" into tGraphicLocation
    set the lockLoc of group "Clip" to true
    repeat 10
       lock screen
       set the height of group "Clip" to the height of group "Clip" - 5
       set the loc of group "Clip" to tGroupLocation
       set the loc of graphic "Oval" to tGraphicLocation
       unlock screen
       wait for 10 millisecs
    end repeat
end mouseUp