Text editor question

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Dec 11 17:47:55 EST 2013

If the original post was referring to a *text* editor (not a LiveCode IDE
type editor), there was a text editor announced a while back called
FieldTrip.

http://www.curryk.com/fieldtrip-preorder.html

Not sure if a commercial product would be an option but there it is.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design