What is "revLibrary" stack?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Dec 6 11:37:15 EST 2013

You don’t want to get rid of it, you want to find out what the bug is that is dumping in the middle of this library being used. If you get rid of the library you will likely break Livecode. Rev Library stacks do not throw errors when something goes awry. Else people would be tempted to trace through the code and “fix” it (I am assuming that is why).

I thought there was a property that gets set with the last error that occurred, but I cannot seem to find it in the dictionary.

Bob Sneidar
IT Technician
Integrated Office Technology
bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com<mailto:bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com>