6.1.3 incompatible with 10.9 sandboxing

John john at onechip.com
Mon Dec 2 05:59:17 EST 2013

   Now I am totally confused.  Perhaps I should have gone with the naming conventions of Mavericks (OS 10.9) and Mountain Lion (OS 10.8).  One point of confusion I should perhaps clear up is that App Wrapper is a product of Ohanaware and Sam is the very helpful owner of the company.

   With that cleared up, does anyone have a suggestion?  I put together a quick test stack that uses Applescript to replace “ask file” (Sam’s suggestion) that seems to work.  I don’t know if this will pass muster with Apple however.  Has anyone tries using [do script as “Applescript”] where script is the appropriate applescript, and managed to get it accepted by Apple?

Thanks,
John