master/slave stack links

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sun Dec 1 00:11:12 EST 2013

Richard-

Saturday, November 30, 2013, 9:04:41 PM, you wrote:

> The dictionary says,

Yeah... I know what the dictionary *says*, but I don't know what "end"
means in the context of an open process. In your sample stack you're
writing the entire field on each closeField message. There's an
implicit cr at the end of the string, so the read command yields
control when you get there. At any rate, you can experiment from there
now that it's working this far. The "until empty" thing may work out.

--
-Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware at gmail.com