Handling of final delimter (was Re: "this me"?)

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Aug 14 21:58:23 EDT 2013

On 8/14/13 7:51 PM, Kay C Lan wrote:
> Mark's suggested
> addition seems a win win to me, it gives the option to count items
> differently and I don't have to do anything ;-)

But do keep reading the forum thread, as runrevmark has pointed out some
issues with it that could cause trouble with libraries and scripts that
interact with each other.

In general I agree that the proposed solution would work as long as you
have full control over all the handlers that interact with your script.
If you don't, there could be pitfalls.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com