Handling of final delimter (was Re: "this me"?)

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Sun Aug 11 20:57:12 EDT 2013

I still like Mark's idea of having a global property.  There are a lot of
us that started using HC waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back before v. 2.1 came
along.  Some have legacy stacks that we don't want to change (See Jacque)
and some of us have no qualms fixing any lingering issues that might come
up (like me).  A global property lets everyone do it their own way.