Livecode Developer Certifications

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Fri Aug 9 19:17:18 EDT 2013

Alejandro,
As an employer, I disagree.  Certs, degrees, blah, blah, blah predict
absolutely zero.  When resumes come our way for folks with a bunch of certs
I tend to be suspicious that I'm being had.  I've seen engineers from the
same school with vastly differing abilities, knowledge, and skill even in
the same graduating class when I've taken several from that class.  The
worst case was the dude who was working on his MSc, had a stack of certs
AND a BS and didn't make it through day 1.

Sorry, maybe somebody else has gotten value from a stack of paper.  For me,
it's a way to keep my shredder from getting hungry and offing my office
staff.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."