Strange compile error

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Apr 25 16:32:26 EDT 2013

Hi Jacque,
Yes, definitely abbrev name as in field "myField".  However, there's no way
for the compile process to know the contents of pitemname at runtime so I
don't think that's what is causing the error.  As mentioned, adding the
word "control" before pitemname makes everything work but also causes me
more consternation since - control field "myField" - is not a valid
expression, at least I don't think it is.

This is all on 5.5.4 by the way

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>