[COMPLETELY OT] More On Earth-Like Planets

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Apr 25 16:05:09 EDT 2013

Richmond <richmondmathewson at ...> writes:

> Any intelligent aliens (who, we hope, are not territorial and
> xenophobic) should be welcomed, and not at
> gunpoint.

Au contraire... I think if aliens are more intelligent than we are then we
should prepare a preemptive immigration strategy to fortify our planetary
borders to ensure they don't come down and exterminate us. If they turn out
to be less intelligent that we are then we should just do the usual thing
and elect them.

--
 Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsosftware.net