Introduction, and invitation to the LibrePlanet LiveCode users group

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Wed Apr 24 16:56:03 EDT 2013

Thanks for explaining. Come by ChatRev some of these days ;-)

As for the lists, there's the two run by RunRev:

Discuss anything LiveCode:

Used to be paywalled, mostly for beta releases, dunnow about the future:

Other lists:

Legacy & reduced features open source IDE replacement:

RunRev Interoperability Project (organise against namespace clashes and for tools/code sharing):

So I guess there's four, but only 3 have a future :)