Missing controls in standalone

Michael Doub mikedoub at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 11:13:19 EDT 2013

Because it is in an executable it is hard for me to tell.  You can see the tab control that i just to navigate between cards.  And the tab animation is visible when you click on the tabs.   But nothing on the cards is visible.

I looked at the new Standalone settings for Windows and there is something new that I have not seen before and it is not documented:  UAC Execution Level.   I get this weird behavior on the Default setting.    When I set it on Highest Available, this starts to work again on my Window 7 system.   It still did not work on my friends PC at work...I am waiting to hear what version of windows he has.

-= Mike