Active Directory info

Magicgate Software - Skip Kimpel skip at magicgate.com
Wed Apr 17 21:17:23 EDT 2013

Thanks Roger.  Question for you Trevor: the link you sent looks like it is
exactly what I am trying to do.  I am a little confused by the comment: #
Put the VBScript into a variable and then execute as follows:

Am I not calling that VB script from a shell command?  Sorry for being so
naive on this....

Thanks!

SKIP