Reading directly from Excel

Thomas Fischer fischer.th at aon.at
Wed Apr 17 06:46:20 EDT 2013

Hi Skip,

reading my digests I came across your question (up to the suggestion to use SpreadlibBeta01).
If that doesn't work as hoped, did you consider using AppleScript to read the data from the Excel files? You would need a version of Excel, though, but then it works pretty smoothly (I just built a small AppleScript App to read data from Excel files).

Best
Thomas