AW: put URL destroys my file

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Apr 17 05:13:37 EDT 2013

Hi Warren,
thank you, you were completly right. The put URL just sets the filetype to
standard text
Setting the filetype to empty before put URL lets the OSX recognize the file
by its dmg extension.

I have read that there might be some older systems, which can't recognize
the filetype safely by its extension. Would it be more safely to set the
filetype to a correct filetype or is empty ok for OS X 10.4 and higher? I
didn't found the creator sign for the diskImageMounter and the filetype for
DMG. Anybody knows?
Thanks
Tiemo

Auftrag