[OT] LC Commercial in the RunRev Store

Paul Hibbert lc at pbh.on-rev.com
Mon Apr 15 21:42:31 EDT 2013

I'm presented with a similar screen except that I don't see a LC Commercial edition, instead I see a LiveCode Complete which does allow downloads of everything from version 5.5.0 through 6.0.0 and the mobile/server options too.

I had an active renewal package until June 2014 before signing up for a Lifetime licence on KS, but my payment date still shows as June 2014, so I'm guessing that not all accounts have been updated yet.

I will be contacting support if that doesn't change soon, and I guess you'll be doing the same, but I just figured they would be pretty busy right now so was giving them a bit of breathing space, your issue sounds a bit more pressing though, hopefully Heather can help you out.

Paul